Tuesday 25 February 2014

Adobe Premiere London train timelapse experiment

This is a new experiment of a different journey on my way to London. When I got on the train I realised there were no tables for me to put my camera on and I panicked a little.. I remembered first class had them so I tried to see if I could sneakily do it without anyone telling me off.. luckily I found a lady in first class who said she would watch my camera for me and the ticket guy said it was okay so.. win win! I took in total 850 photos.. seems like a lot but I think I should of taken more. I set my camera to take an image every 1 second 850 times. I wanted to do something different from the last train time lapse so I had to break up the images in to different sequences and make 5 different videos in My Movie on my PC. I changed the FPS (frames per second) which can determine how slow or fast my time lapse will be moving. The more FPS the slower the less the faster. I also wanted to experiment with the video fading in at the start and fading at the end, I also learnt how to fade the music as well at the end. This was really annoying to do and its all really small on premiere pro. This will hopefully be close to what the final video will look like.. just need more feed back.

Hollie xD 



No comments:

Post a Comment