Thursday 6 February 2014

Trip to Brighton!!

Yesterday I decided to go on a random trip to Brighton with my friend Sammi. Shes also doing the narrative project and we are both doing journeys. I thought it would be good to just go out and capture what ever I felt like and tried not to think about the so called 'final' idea.. I tend to to that a lot and end up panicking. Obviously the train journey was going to be a main focus but I didn't want to try and get typical images. I wanted them to come across natural that the camera wasn't really there. I didn't take a tripod when I was doing my multiple time lapses because to be honest I didn't know what I was going to capture and it was also raining all day.. Didn't really want to carry around a tripod. I ended up getting a few random time lapses, on the train, in Mcdonalds, two in different parts of the shopping center. I hadn't been to Brighton in a while, if  it wasn't raining I would of done a time lapse of the sea and maybe taken more images outside. Me and Sammi both did some video recordings of us walking up and down two escalators capturing each other going up and down. The timing was a bit off but it was a fun experiment and something I think I want to add in to my project properly. I'm thinking of maybe creating a camera advert advertising Nikon... I think I have to ask first.. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use the brand name? But what I want from my narrative is to show friendship and fun being captured by my Nikon with a variety of different time lapses. Fingers crossed!!!

Hollie xD

No comments:

Post a Comment