Monday 10 February 2014

Nikon Advert 'I am Nikon'

After my tutorial with Ellen Nolan, I was left feeling really confident about my project and it gave me a bigger kick up the bum to fulfill  the pretend Nikon advert idea using different typography, different music, but with a multiple rang of video, time-lapse (still images into video form) and still images on their own. I need to practice more with Adobe Premiere so at least my  final video for my mid review this Friday coming will grab peoples attention and hopefully impress (might be getting a bit overly excited). After the review I'm assuming we can carry on our digital project as I am really enjoying it and slowly finding my feet and getting to grips with it, just means juggling both digital and printed at the same time but I'm sure I can manage (Y) FINGERS CROSSED GUYS!!

Hollie xD






No comments:

Post a Comment