Thursday 16 January 2014

Narrative spider diagram

To make things a little easier for myself I've decided to use two separate sketch books to record my narratives. The reason I've done this is to keep things simple when creating my digital and printed narratives, so that it is easier for me and the people who will  view my work to have a clearer understanding of what I am trying to achieve within my work and to show the journey of how I've used different types if media and how they turn out.

This is a quick spider diagram in my digital sketch book. I'm going to have to start researching to soon so  I can get a solid idea of how I will create my digital outcome. I am still interested in taking the time lapse/stop motion route all I need to do is starting experimenting with different digital techniques to see what I feel will be best for my narrative.

Hollie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment