Wednesday 22 January 2014

Potential narrative idea - 'The train station'

I've decided to write out a scene plan for a potential narrative. I've created a simple story line they is easy for me to follow and break down in to simple scenes to photograph. I do like the idea of a simple love story and hopefully I can recreate this, I will be using my iPhone and my Nikon D5100 with a tripod for certain scenes. A few of my scenes will be at a two different train stations and I will also be getting on the train and taking photos. On the in and outside of the train I want to capture movement so I will need my Nikon to capture those particular moments. As I will have to be moving quickly I think it might be easier to use my phone for some scene, this is a challenge that might make things difficult for me just means practice is perfect and I will learn from it.
'
This idea is for my digital narrative, from my earlier post Emeli Sande - Read all about it, I went in to detail about why I wanted to use her song for my narrative. I'm not sure if my idea and the song will go together, will just have to wait and see, I hope it does. I might have to consider other songs or change some scenes and actions within my narrative to make sure it flows together. 

I will be writing out my idea for my printed narrative, it will be from the girls point of view, so its the same story just from two different views and what happens to them throughout the scenes. I wanted to keep it simple for myself to follow and to keep to a story that my audience can keep up with and follow, I basically don't want it to be to complicated.. I want it to be effective and for people to relate to the situation and to also enjoy watching it, even if the narrative is as simple as two people meeting at a train station. 

Hollie xD

My first scene layout idea

No comments:

Post a Comment